The World’s Most Nutritious Dog Food!
Analysis of blood samples show that with the consumption of antioxidant rich substances (fruits, vegetables, herbs, etc.) significantly stronger immune responses occur against bacteria than did samples without. According to researchers L-Theanine, an amino acid found in antioxidant rich plant matter, acts as a precursor to an important type of antigen called alkylamine antigen. Antigens are immune-system components that prompt the body to create antibodies. The interaction between antigens and antibodies is a key aspect of the immune-systems disease fighting abilities. Antigens may be formed within the body, or, as in the case with alkylamine antigens are associated with tumor cells, bacteria, parasites and fungi, but also with plant products, such as is found in AURA™ Librium™. When your dog consumes AURA™ Librium™ the liver processes L-theanine into an alkylamine antigen called ethylamine. In turn ethylamine primes certain immune cells (known as gama delta T-cells) to mount a “memory response” when the encounter the antigen again in the future. This research has important implications for AURA™ Librium™ that dietary intake of antioxidants and polyphenols found in fermented in vegetables, fruits, and herbs containing alkylamine antigens or their precursors can prime gama delta T-cells, that then can provides natural resistance to microbial infections and tumors. Conclusion: AURA™ Librium™ helps to maintain excellent health and vitality Librium!
Aura Librium GI Tract Ecology
AURA™ Librium™ GI Tract Ecology for small dogs is a friendly probiotic bacteria/amino acid emulsion containing trillions of viable live cells which benefit any dog
Excellent for pregnant nursing lactating bitch’s. Also irritable bowel disease (IBD), stops diarrhea and firms stools. Superior health begins in the colon. The dense diverse populations of microflora in Bioflora™ specifically target this need. Toxicity levels are dramatically reduced and proper pH. Levels are restored by correcting the bacterial balance for a healthy GI tract. The multiple strains of live lactobacilli, streptococci, lactococci, beneficial yeasts and acetobacter resident in Bioflora™ integrate to promote the well-being of your small dog. BD™ AURA™ Librium™ makes any food better, and is completely non-toxic, produces no side effects and completely safe to handle.
- Contains trillions of viable cells.
- Survives the metabolization of stomach.
- Probiotics need to be ingested regularly to maintain health
- It is possible to manipulate the composition of the GI
Microflora through probiotic supplementation.
- Probiotics beneficially modify GI ecology.
- This is the most potent probiotic supplementation ever formulated
of mixed cultures of live micro-organisms which beneficially affect
the host by dramatically improving the properties of the
indigenous Microflora (friendly or beneficial bacteria.)
- The ultimate milk replacer. Benefits puppies, pregnant, &
whelping/lactating Bitches Relieves chronic itching/allergies
including skin allergies) within two weeks
can be used topically also.)
- Recommended for I.B.D. and Bloat.
- Promotes healthy longevity.
- Healthy whole fresh human grade/organic ingredients
- No heat processing or cooking
- All naturally occurring vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic: no grains, no corn, soy or wheat/wheat gluten
- Dogs love the real meaty flavors intensely
- Naturally preserved utilizing our proprietary VitaMethod™
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- 5 sources of real meats
- Vegetables, fruit, legumes sprouts, berries, herbs, algae, grasses
- Heart healthy naturally occurring antioxidants
- Odorless biodegradable reduced firm ash stools
100% USDA Inspected – Human Grade A Ingredients
Gluten Free – Hormone Free – Antibiotic Free
Pesticide Free – Steroid Free – No Fillers
No Chemicals – Low Carbohydrate – Low Fat
No Added Colors – No Artificial Flavors – Low Sodium
Questions, need advice?
Aura Small Dog
Antioxidants Enzymes Probiotics Whole Vegetables & Fruits Herbs Grasses Seeds Algae Vitamins Minerals Sterols
Your safe alternative to
commercial pet foods